IT Camp 2004
This program held on 13-16th March 2004 at SMK Taman Fajar Sandakan with the cooperation with Kemajuan IT (KIT) unit, Deputy Speaker and Student Council.
This event is to introduce the equipment that are related to computers, the director of this program able to conduct a survey to see how far IT has developed in schools in Sabah and its education qualities for them able to deliver knowledge to the participants based on these survey.
“IT as Vision Actuators” were the most suitable theme that time. IT becoming more important in everyday life especially something involves a lot of works like accounting, creating letters and etc.
These are the activities for the program:
1. Get Friendly – to develop friendship between the facilitators and participants.
2. Introduction to computers – introduce the computer to the participants.
3. Computer software – Delivering the knowledge of the importance of computer applications.
4. Internet – Delivering the usage of the internet.
5. Multimedia – Delivering the knowledge of what a multimedia application can do.
6. Group Assignment – To see how well the participants used the delivered knowledge put into presentation.
7. Speeches – Delivering how the world of IT works and helps in life.
8. IT Exhibition – Introducing SEIT/SKTM and course offered by UMS to the publics.
9. Recreation – To balance out the physical and mental health.
Theres 40 facilitators involved during the period of this event and these are the following facilitators that made this event a success.
Whelton Anak Lumpoi
Deputy Director 1
Srijana Rusdhy Palattui
Deputy Director 2
Mohammad Erfan Mohammad Rafik
Dayang Datu Fauzia Ismail
Zyzliza @ Liza Bt. Ramdan
Sepia Son Tading
Assignments and Contents
Suriani Bt Aziz
Suzen @ Suzanah Bt Masri
Gifts & Certificates
Spirituality & Safety (Sports & Leisure)
Irsawati Bt. Mat Jaili
Equipment & Technical
Publisit & Exhibition
Aina Salini Mampi
Mohamad Izha B. Joseph